Wednesday 1 July 2009

The sky's incredible power.

The sky never fails to amaze me. Countless times I've witnessed a dramatic feature up there amongst the clouds and been without my camera, but here is a selection of some of my favourites involving the wonderous beauty that is... ^ up there.


Reflections in the Malverns. Worcestershire, UK.

The harbour's brewing storm. Baltic Wharf, Bristol, UK.

Preparing for downpour. Aurthur's Seat, Edinburgh, UK.


Mountain vs water. Grand Tetons, Wyoming, USA.


Shepherd's delight. Wellington, New Zealand.


Upon the rooftops. Southville, Bristol, UK.



And my favourite....


Ray of hope. Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire, UK.





No matter where you are, at some point the sky will be beautiful.

Hope you're surviving the heat =]


2 comments:

  1. Did you take these pictures?? Are amazing ^.^!
    The wind's colour in Shepherd's delight is beautiful... You're right, Ray of hope is wonderful =D
    And if you can't follow me, it doesn't matter, just leave your comments and i'll be very happy xD

    ReplyDelete