Monday 6 July 2009

Memories of San Francisco.

Have just enjoyed a low key weekend before a busy week of HE/careers advice tomorrow, surfing in Devon on Wednesday and Thursday and camping on Thursday night. Should be fun!


Thought this post should feature some photos from the beautifully photogenic city of San Francisco. As my Mum lives in New Zealand, we decided to go for a half way meet in April and San Fran seemed the ideal place. With so many great photo oppertunities (a combination of amazing light and countless viewpoints - hills hills hills!) I ended up with hundreds of photos. Here are some of my favourites:


Ok so wasn't my handywork, but I love this photo none-the-less =]

The classic icon, nicely complimented by two passing ships.

The dominance of straight lines in Downtown.


Negotiation in the atmosphere, Café Greco, North Beach.


Columbus Avenue, North Beach.

S is for... Macy's spelt backwards?

Through the wine glass, Sonoma, California.

Leaving my Heart.



Once again, hope you enjoyed =]

Hope your weeks are off to good starts! [Love to all]

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment on my blog!

    Great to see some pics from frisco. I was there in the summer of 2000.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi! I've tagged you for a quizzle thing. Look at my blog for details... LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to see San Francisco one day!

    ReplyDelete